The most important part of this update is that I finally saw a moose. I confess it was not wild but considering my time limit and the fact I am stuck in one place pretty much all the time I did not think it to be a crime. On the 10th my parents and I used my day off as an opportunity to tour Maine. We first went to the Maine Wildlife Park, where we saw the moose, then spent more of our tourist time in Portland. I really enjoy Portland and Maine in general. I would not mind ever coming on summer vacation here. It is the winters that I wish not to experience.
Lately the weather has been hot and humid. What does that mean at a rich kids' camp on a lake? Waterfront afternoon! That's right. All afternoon activities are canceled and everyone spends that time at the lake. I, however, use it to sleep. Mmmm I love sleeping. The past two days have been like this. I am waiting for today to become one as well, for I believe the weather is supposed to remain hot. I live at a pansy camp.
There is always more to write, yet I must be going.
'Til next time...
Quote
- Joseph Campbell, "A Hero with a Thousand Faces"
lol a Pansy camp, I like to sleep too, Maine sounds wonderful!
ReplyDelete