Ah, my last day off at this Maine camp. I am now the proud owner of a Portland, Maine t-shirt. I love that city.
And after camp...
THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!
*ahem
Not to get ahead of myself... Currently I am trying to finagle a way to visit Ashley in New York on my way home. I should be able to leave the night before, though I do not know if I will have a place to stay the night yet. That depends on Lindsay and her peeps in RI.
I am getting more and more excited about leaving this job. Is that bad? I swear it is merely because I am super burnt-out of teaching lame lessons and constantly being surrounded by children. And being judged by whether or not I am outwardly happy. Grr. That is my response. Humbug! Seriously, I cannot work all the time with no me time, especially in a place that is not mentally healthy for me. Kids are too much for me.
So if anyone ever wondered if this awkward white girl would have children in the future, the answer remains negative. NEIN! I say, NEIN!
I bought two books today. Of course a Borders had to pop up out of nowhere while I was wandering, so I had to go inside and inevitably had to buy the discounted books. I got another by Don Miller (I bought one of his books last day off) and one by Max Lucado. Maybe I will write more about those after I read them.
'Til next time...
Quote
- Joseph Campbell, "A Hero with a Thousand Faces"
Summer camp kids are out of control. Even I , who loves children and always assumed I wanted them...Have decided after a summer with the type of campers that both of our jobs housed, do NOT want children. lol
ReplyDelete