Quote

"Furthermore, we have not even to risk the adventure alone, for the heroes of all time have gone before us. The labyrinth is thoroughly known; we have only to follow the thread of the hero path. And where we we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a god; where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves; where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence; and where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world."
- Joseph Campbell, "A Hero with a Thousand Faces"

Thursday, May 12, 2011

What Now?

Here is the beginning of my life as a college graduate.

So when do I go back to school?

I admit imagining life now is scary. I had a bit of a freak out moment last night. Truth is, when I love something or someone so much I have a difficult time adjusting to a period without them. And I will continue sappy ranting later when I have the time but right now... off to the bank! then CVS! then Prestige Riding Academy! and finally the movies!

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment