Dermatoglyphics: noun;
1. ( used with a plural verb
) the patterns of ridges on the inner surface of the hands and feet.
) the patterns of ridges on the inner surface of the hands and feet. 2. ( used with a singular verb
) the science dealing with the study of these patterns.
) the science dealing with the study of these patterns.This all must be very boring to you.
The time after one graduates from college is so full of confusion for so many. Lucky for us the emotions running through this time are uncopyrightable - I am already six feet under in debt. I had plans and hopes and dreams for this post-college period. Now that they are being crushed or are diminishing I have come to a conclusion: I must make a decision based on one of two options.
Option number 1 is to hold onto these plans but get any job I can in the area. This means the horsie job I search for will be put on hold. Awesome. Option number 2 demands a breaking with all summer dreams and a temporary connection with people so I can think clearly and get that job I want, wherever it is. I do fear that option 2 may be what I end up doing, and, as a result, I will become very lonely.
You see, I fear being alone.
Option 1 is not without its good points, though. It could turn into a little break depending on the job, and a vacation to Florida would also be possible in August.
There are a few things I am leaving out. Don't worry, I leave them out for your sake. And for mine; I am falling asleep.
The job I previously mentioned is no longer in the picture. I did not want to be associated with a place that treats its horses like things rather than animals. Okay it was not THAT bad; at least they were fed.
This is it for my sleepy brain.
Til next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment