The evening of Friday I found a surprise in the ditch - a white, lop-eared rabbit. We have rabbits in the area, but none are white, or have floppy ears, or hang out in ditches. So imagine my surprise upon the discovery. The rabbit, named Buster, will be staying with me until someone claims him/her or I take the animal to the shelter. In no way am I able to take care of a pet at this stage of my life.
Anyway, I really wanted to post some quotes I found while trashing my high school life. Here they are:
"Wait.. how many moms do I have?!" -Karina
"I'm gonna open a can of -1 on someone!" -Sra. Criado
"Sandra prepar-UH!" "PREPAR-UH!" -Sra. Criado and kid
"I'm gonna bang my head on the wall a couple times" (Pretends to hit head against door frame). "Okay, I'm back." -Sra. Criado
"There is a sacred time when everybody shuts up and Sra. Criado is talking." "Should I start praying?" -Sra. Criado and student
"How sa...mmm this cake is good." -Mom
"I'm gonna kick some butt here!" -Sra. Criado
"If you say THE pantyhose then you make it sound like the ultimate pantyhose in the world." -Sra. Criado
Finally, two wrongs make a right as was mathematically proven on 2/12/04 at 9:45am in room 145.
All the quotes, and the proof, are from my freshman year. I guess Sra. Criado said some funny things.
I am starting my job tomorrow. Actual updates on that at a later date.
Til next time...
Quote
- Joseph Campbell, "A Hero with a Thousand Faces"
Job? Do tell we need to skype! Miss you!
ReplyDelete